Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Loneliness and pure happiness

Two images from the short bike ride to the subway station: the guy with the white pick-up who was holding a large bow and arrow. It looked like a serious weapon that he put away when I emerged from the path hidden in the woods. He is looking at me with suspicion: I've clearly interrupted one of his games. I caught myself hoping I was not a target for his practice.
The second a little up the road, as I am suffering from the heat and my poor physical shape, I see this kid in a small backyard, running after with a puppy and going in circles around a water spray. The boy is shrieking with pleasure and the puppy seems to consider him as an equal. Another dog running on two legs. I can almost feel the joy and the bond between the two. Pals for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home