Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kneeling for praying

On a nice walk around town. I am on the phone with a friend while walking on 16th Street toward the White House. I am almost there when I notice the two young women kneeling on the sidewalk. They are both young, not older than 20. They are both wearing low-cut pants and light tops. Nothing to distinguish them from any teenagers, except that they are kneeling on the sidewalk. I am still on the phone so I can't ask any question or start a conversation so I look around and I realize that they are in front of the entrance of "Planned Parenthood", a pro-abortion advocacy group. I now can hear them muttering "Jesus" in a low voice prayer that sounds more like a song. This is Saturday so the building is closed and there is no one around. Praying with such fervor in front of an empty building.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huan said...

hollow grounds

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These two must go on the list with the woman from the shop. This kind of stuff is intolerable.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home